Dear Hearth Family,
I’m so proud of each and every one of you for your dedication to helping our residents through this emotionally draining, difficult time. I know you’re juggling responsibilities at home and responsibilities here at The Hearth, and I hope you know how much I appreciate you. Thank you for supporting your team and thank you for being #HearthStrong.
Here are this week’s updates:
- PPE: The Home Office team continues to aggressively procure PPE to the best of their ability. They have plans in place to help us keep face masks, gloves, face shields, and gowns stocked.
- WE will be giving out masks for you to wear outside of Sycamore, as and added precaution to keep you safe at home. Please wear the mask, as you re-enter the facility AND then change into your Sycamore mask, which stays here inside the facility.
- If you have any questions or concerns surrounding PPE, see your department head.
- Free Counseling: If you could benefit from counseling during this stressful time, please consider using the WorkLifeMatters employee assistance website. On it, you can chat with a counselor via email, text, or phone. The service is free and completely confidential.
- Heroes Work Here Sign: A large “Heroes Work Here” sign is on order and will soon be in our front yard as a public thank you for your dedication. Please, feel free to take as many photos on or around the signs as you like, and thank you for being a Hearth hero.
- #HearthStrong Buttons: These buttons are for you, and in recognition of all that you do. You are Healthcare Heroes, and together we are making an incredible difference. Please wear these pins with pride, and share to all that you know that you are #HearthStrong. Thank you for all that you do each day. You are making a difference in this world, and the positivity that you shed on the moment will help light up the road ahead for you and all those we know. We are #HearthStrong!
- Also remember to bring in a clean bottle to take home some VSP disinfectant to help sanitize your home and vehicle.
Thank you for staying positive, staying engaged, and staying #HearthStrong. Our residents need us, and your dedication means the world to them, and to me.
Tellis S. Young