Dear Valued Residents,
I’m continuously grateful for your support and understanding as we navigate through the challenges brought on by COVID-19. I understand that staying in your apartments is difficult. If you need anything in your apartment, or if you have ideas on how we can help you, please let me know. Here are this week’s community updates:
Here are this week’s updates:
- Video Call: If you haven’t scheduled a video call with your loved one recently, please strongly consider it. Seeing loved ones’ faces while hearing their voices is a great pick-me-up for our residents. To schedule a video chat, call the front desk. We’re happy to work with your loved one to secure a date and time and help facilitate the call via FaceTime or Skype.
- We continue to update our website, www.thehearth.net/coronavirus, multiple times a week. Please continue to check the site regularly.
- Please join us in celebrating our aggressive efforts to keep our community COVID-19 Free! By watching this video made as a part of Viking Pure competition. And oh, by the way, we WON!
- We continue to expand our COVID-19 precautions we have begun misting/spraying our entire building daily, including mail and all packages. Additionally, we have incorporated misting into our entry and exit procedures for staff in all shifts, and also for all visitors.
- Please see last week’s letter, in case you missed it.
- We thank you for trusting us we strive to secure your’ well-being. We’re extremely dedicated to keeping you healthy and happy, and informed. As always, if you ever have questions about our COVID-19 procedures.
The team and I care about you very much and want to help you stay happy and healthy here at The Hearth. We love you, and we are all here for you!