Dear Valued Residents,
Thank you for your continued understanding and support as we continue to work through the challenges brought on by COVID-19. I understand that being physically apart from your loved ones is difficult and am doing my absolute best to keep you informed of any changes to our policies, processes, or community culture as a result of the virus. Your strength and resolve during this challenging time are inspiring. You have seen much in your lifetime; however, this is new and perhaps the most challenging moment yet. I am inspired by you. Our teams are lifted up by your positivity, and together we will make the very best of this moment. Please know that while we have many restrictions in place for your well-being you are not disconnected. Our teams are ready and able to help you stay connected and in touch with those you love. Thanks to modern technology we can all stay connected and engaged. A big part of this is our ongoing communication, and you have my unwavering commitment to keep you apprised of all we continue to do. I want to thank you for your strength and support as our collective efforts will certainly make the most of this moment in time.
Here are this week’s updates:
- Viking Pure: We have added a new cleaning method that will place another measure over our existing practices. The electronic fogging properties of this effort allow us to provide a deep clean to all high traffic or targeted surfaces daily. While normal efforts are still a must, the addition of this solution helps us ensure that surfaces remain disinfected. This solution will help us cover all surfaces with a powerful and harmless cleaning and sanitation solution.
- Hearth Hugs: Do you know a team member who is going above and beyond during this difficult time? Please, consider sending them a Hearth Hug. Ask your Activities Director for some Hearth Hug cards to help recognize team members for a job well done.
- Packages from loved ones: If your loved one asks if they can bring you packages, gifts, or supplies, the answer is YES! Should a loved one ask the best way to leave a package, please, have them give me a call. I’m happy to walk them through the steps over the phone.
- Dining will remain in-room at this time. Please know, we are reviewing our possibilities to open dining and we will keep you informed as decisions are made. We remain hopeful that our community will stay free from any illness, however, we do not want to let our guards down and make decisions too quickly.
- Please, wash your hands often with soap and water. Also use the hand sanitizer provided in the hallways.
The team and I love you very much and want to help you stay happy and healthy here at The Hearth. We are all here for you.