Dear Valued Residents,
Thank you for your continued understanding and support as we continue to work through the challenges brought on by COVID-19. I understand that being physically apart from your loved ones is difficult and am doing my absolute best to keep you informed of any changes to our policies, processes, or community culture as a result of the virus. Your strength and resolve during this challenging time are inspiring. You have seen much in your lifetime; however, this is new and perhaps the most challenging moment yet. I am inspired by you. Our teams are lifted up by your positivity, and together we will make the very best of this moment. Please know that while we have many restrictions in place for your well-being you are not disconnected. Our teams are ready and able to help you stay connected and in touch with those you love. Thanks to modern technology we can all stay connected and engaged. A big part of this is our ongoing communication, and you have my unwavering commitment to keep you apprised of all we continue to do. I want to thank you for your strength and support as our collective efforts will certainly make the most of this moment in time.
Here are this week’s updates:
- Viking Pure: We have added a new cleaning method that will place another measure over our existing practices. The electronic fogging properties of this effort allow us to provide a deep clean to all high traffic or targeted surfaces daily. While normal efforts are still a must, the addition of this solution helps us ensure that surfaces remain disinfected. This solution will help us cover all surfaces with a powerful and harmless cleaning and sanitation solution.
- Hearth Hugs: Do you know a team member who is going above and beyond during this difficult time? Please, consider sending them a Hearth Hug. Ask your Activities Director for some Hearth Hug cards to help recognize team members for a job well done.
are still NOT accepting visitors. This includes family members,
vendors, or delivery workers. Here are some options for safe
- Family members and residents can set up FaceTime/Skype calls with the front desk. You can reach out to Mariah by calling the main phone number, 615-591-3003, or firstname.lastname@example.org for more scheduling information.
- For those visiting with residents with an exterior room, loved ones can come visit through a closed window. On the 1st floor, loved ones can sit outside the window. I have also seen loved ones in the parking lot looking up to their loved one’s apartment and seeing them from a distance. This is okay as well.
- Residents are encouraged to use the veranda to see their loved ones from a distance (practice social distancing of greater than 6 ft.). Loved ones can stand in the parking lot during this visit. They must be in their car.
- Loved ones CANNOT meet you outside and visit. This is NOT allowed. Please refer to one of the above options for visiting during this time.
- We are continuing to ask that residents do NOT leave the community unless there are complete necessity medical appointments. If you have an upcoming doctor’s appointment, please call ahead to confirm that it is a medical necessity. Please ask if it can be postponed until this pandemic has come to a close.
- At this time, we still have ZERO positive cases. If this changes, we will communicate to all families, residents, and staff immediately.
The team and I love you very much and want to help you stay happy and healthy here at The Hearth. We are all here for you.