Call Us Today!
Located in Vestal, NY
About This Community
Welcome to The Hearth at Castle Gardens! We’re proud to be the very first Hearth community. Our community’s history has been woven into the fabric of The Hearth and our surrounding area and is very important to us. In fact, our community was named after a garden nursery owned by Vestal’s Justice of the Peace!
From the moment you step through our front doors, you’ll see what makes Castle Gardens unique. Despite being only three miles from a slew of shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities, our building is situated in a quaint neighborhood on a dead-end street, giving it a peaceful, homelike feel.
We want our residents to feel at home here and stay as long as they wish. That’s why we’re developed a system where seniors can age naturally, in place, while staying in their own apartment as they move throughout the care process. Our independent residents can rest assured, should they ever need more help to get through their day, they can stay in their apartment without having to move into a smaller space or separate area of the building. We don’t make our residents come to our caregivers. Our caregivers come to them.
Our 30-year history of top-notch senior care, stellar local reputation, and dedication to helping our residents age in place with us, at The Hearth, make Castle Gardens a great choice for Vestal seniors and their families.
- Onsite restaurant surrounded by two beautiful, enclosed court yards.
- Beauty Salon
- Feel Scheduled transportation to shopping and medical appointments
- Onsite Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Exercise room complete with geriatric-friendly Nu-Step cross trainers
- Care staff onsite 24/7
- Emergency Pull Cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Pendant services available
- Housekeeping and Laundry services
- Pet Friendly! Residents are welcome to have one dog or cat under 30lbs.