Dear Hearth Family,
Thank you for your continued understanding and support as we continue to work through the challenges brought on by COVID-19. I understand that being physically apart from your loved ones is difficult and staying in touch and informed is key. Our teams continue to be at the ready to assist you in connecting, and we will continue to keep you updated with ongoing communication. As we continue forward The Hearth wants you to know that safety and security during this uncertain time is our primary focus. We continue to advance our efforts each day to meet not only the challenges of the day, but to prepare for what lies ahead. Please continue to visit our company website to stay up to date on the efforts we continue to take in advance of our industry, and out of the utmost precaution to set our path ahead in the very best possible direction. While worry and concern are natural feelings during this troubling time, I want to encourage you to join us in supporting the many positive things we are doing to help offset the negatives of this timeframe. Thank you for your ongoing support.
Here are this week’s updates:
- Viking Pure: We have added a new cleaning method that will place another measure over our existing practices. The electronic fogging properties of this effort allow us to provide a deep clean to all high traffic or targeted surfaces daily. While normal efforts are still a must, the addition of this solution helps us ensure that surfaces remain disinfected. This solution will help us cover all surfaces with a powerful and harmless cleaning and sanitation solution.
- Hearth Hugs: Do you know a team member who is going above and beyond to make your loved one more comfortable during this difficult time? Please, consider sending a “Hearth Hug” to thank them for their dedication. To send a Hearth Hug, print this card, fill it out, and mail it to our address.
- Packages for loved ones: As a reminder, if you’d like to bring gifts, medication, toiletries, or any other packages for your loved one, you’re welcome to do so. Please follow our guidance for this process at https://thehearth.net/coronavirus/
- The activity department is sending out an invitation to our Hearth Parade that will take place next week. This will be a fun way for you to be able to see your loved one and for them to see you.
- We are continuing to provide meals in the residents’ apartments. We are aware that this is not ideal and will reevaluate the need for in room dining often.
- Visitor restrictions are being strictly enforced. This includes asking your loved one to visit on the front porch.
As always, we are dedicated to keeping our residents healthy and happy, and you informed. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you for all that you are doing to support all of us.