Dear Hearth Family,
Thank you for your continued understanding and support as we continue to work through the challenges brought on by COVID-19. I understand that being physically apart from your loved ones is difficult and staying in touch and informed is key. Our teams continue to be at the ready to assist you in connecting, and we will continue to keep you updated with ongoing communication. As we continue forward The Hearth wants you to know that safety and security during this uncertain time is our primary focus. We continue to advance our efforts each day to meet not only the challenges of the day, but to prepare for what lies ahead. Please continue to visit our company website to stay up to date on the efforts we continue to take out of the utmost precaution. While worry and concern are natural feelings during this troubling time, I want to encourage you to join us in supporting the many positive things we are doing to help offset the negatives of this timeframe. Thank you for your ongoing support.
Here are this week’s updates:
- Viking Pure: We have added a new cleaning method that will place another measure over our existing practices. The electronic fogging properties of this effort allow us to provide a deep clean to all high traffic or targeted surfaces daily. While normal efforts are still a must, the addition of this solution helps us ensure that surfaces seen, and unseen remain disinfected. This solution will help us cover all surfaces with a powerful and harmless cleaning and sanitation solution.
- Hearth Hugs: Do you know a team member who is going above and beyond to make your loved one more comfortable during this difficult time? Please, consider sending a “Hearth Hug” to thank them for their dedication. To send a Hearth Hug, print this card, fill it out, and mail it to our address.
- Packages for loved ones: As a reminder, if you’d like to bring gifts, medication, toiletries, or any other packages for your loved one, you’re welcome to do so. Please follow our guidance for this process at https://thehearth.net/coronavirus/
are still NOT accepting visitors. This includes family members,
vendors, or delivery workers. Here are some options for safe
- Family members and residents can set up FaceTime/Skype calls with the front desk. You can reach out to Mariah by calling the main phone number, 615-591-3003, or email@example.com for more scheduling information.
- For those visiting with residents with an exterior room, loved ones can come visit through a closed window. On the 1st floor, loved ones can sit outside the window.
- Residents are encouraged to use the veranda to see their loved ones from a distance.
- Loved ones CANNOT meet the resident outside and visit. This is NOT allowed. Please refer to one of the above options for visiting during this time.
- We are continuing to request that residents do NOT leave the community. If you have an upcoming doctor’s appointment, please call ahead to confirm that it is a medical necessity. Please ask if it can be postponed until state pandemic advisories change.
- At this time, we are pleased to share that we have ZERO positive cases. We thank you for your adherence to our guidance to maintain this trend. If this changes, we will communicate to all families, residents, and staff immediately.
As always, we are dedicated to keeping our residents healthy and happy, and you informed. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you for all that you are doing to support all of us.